Span Diagnostics Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on January 30, 2017, inter alia, has:
- Board approved appointment of Mr. Samkit Mehta as Chief Financial Officer of the Company in place of Mr. Minesh Patel with effect from February 01, 2017.
- At the Board approved notice of postal ballot and calendar of events for postal ballot process.
- Board also approved appointment of M/s. Mitesh Rana & Co., Company Secretaries as Scrutinizer for the purpose of postal ballot process.
Span Diagnostics Ltd has informed BSE about :
- Standalone Financial Results for the period ended December 31, 2016
- Standalone Limited Review for the period ended December 31, 2016
Span Diagnostics Ltd has informed BSE that the a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on January 30, 2017, inter alia, to consider and approve following agenda:
- To consider and approve the un-audited Financial Results of the Company for the quarter ended on December 31, 2016, subject to limited review by the statutory auditors
- To consider and approve appointment of Mr. Samkit Mehta as Chief Financial Officer of the Company in place of Mr. Minesh Patel
- To consider and approve notice of postal ballot
- To consider and approve calendar of event for postal ballot process
- To consider and approve appointment of scrutinizer for the purpose of postal ballot process
Further, as per the Company’s Code of Conduct to Regulate, Monitor & Report Trading by Insider as per Code of Conduct for prevention of Insider Trading, framed pursuant to the SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015, the trading window for dealing in the securities of the Company will be closed for the aforesaid purpose with effect from January 23, 2017 for all the Directors/officers/Designated Employees of the Company. The Trading Window shall so remain closed until forty-eight (48) hours after the date of declaration / publication of the aforesaid un-audited financial results & shall re-open from the start of the business hours on February 02, 2017.
All the Directors/Officers/Designated Employees of the Company have been intimated not to enter into any transaction involving the securities of the Company during the aforesaid period of closure of trading window.
Span Diagnostics Ltd has informed BSE regarding Quarterly Statement on Investor Complaints / Grievances Redressal Mechanism for the Quarter ended December 31, 2016, under Regulation 13(3) of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015.